Please join us for our webinar on Pension Planning – Staying on Track and Inheritance Tax – Creating a Tax Efficient Plan on Thursday 9th July at 11am.
- Personal Pensions – How reviewing your plans will keep you on track
- Previous Pension Arrangement, what are your options - The pros and cons
- Why making a Will is important?
- How making lifetime gifts can save tax
- Overview of Trusts and how they can protect you and help your family
The webinar will be followed by a short Q & A session which will provide you with the opportunity to discover what the experts are doing in this unprecedented financial climate.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
To register and for more information about this webinar click here.
Please do extend this invitation to a friend or family member.
We hope that you find the webinar valuable and if you have any feedback or are interested in future events please let us know.
Alternatively, if you would like a virtual one-to-one review with one of our consultants, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01747 855554 or email email@example.com and we will organise this for you.
This webinar is for educational purposes only. No content contained should be regarded as financial advice.