Venue: Italian Villa, Canford Cliffs BH13 7ES
Buffet Lunch: 1:00pm
Our exclusive seminars have been arranged to give you the knowledge to help you develop a successful financial strategy.
We are sure you found our seminar highly informative and enjoyable. The presentation was followed by a lunch and provided you with the opportunity to discover what the experts are doing in this unprecedented financial climate.
- How to manage your money in an uncertain economic and political climate
- How to potentially give your income a long-term boost
- Ways to counter the effects of low interest rates and inflation eroding your savings
- Getting the measure of Inheritance Tax by understanding the current rules and potential changes
- How your pension can also be effective for Inheritance Tax Planning
If you would prefer a one to one meeting with one of our advisers, please email email@example.com or contact us on 01202 830730.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than the you invested.
An investment in equities does not provide the security of capital associated with a deposit account with a bank or building society.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.